- Six looks at all the different ways you can come up with “six” as the answer to a math question, from “What’s three plus three?” on. Use it to explore the concept of equivalent equations.
- Science Fair describes “the finest, fanciest science fair anybody dreamed of,” with a working model of a nuclear reactor just to start. Our study guide distinguishes between real and fantasy projects and introduces students to various disciplines in the sciences.
- The Eleven Cats of Christmas compares “The Eleven Cats of Christmas” with “The Twelve Days of Christmas” for a lesson that mixes math and critical thinking with a writing assignment.
- Bob and Bob introduces the science of snow and the math concept of combinatorics.
- Where Does Music Come From? answers this question in different ways for different grade levels.