Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
It should be a whole lot easier listening to the album than it is to sing along with our title cut! “The words "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers" may not dance easily on the lips, but the music on this CD delights as it runs through the ears. It's a rhythmically diverse return to the edgy lyricism that makes Trout Fishing in America the best at what they do...creating kids' music for the whole family." ~ Kathy O'Connell, WXPN's Kids Corner (celebrating 25 years on the air!)
FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING on this CD! Get lyrics here.
From the creepy feeling of stepping in a gooey substance that is definitely “not mud,” to witnessing the disturbing sight of your sister kissing her boyfriend, to exploring a “Zoo Wacky Zoo” where tigers do the tango, the wildly imaginative songs and situations unfold with every track.
Here’s the video for the title cut!
1. Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers Listen [mp3j track=”Rubber-Baby-Buggy-Bumpers.mp3″]
2. My Sister Kissed Her Boyfriend
3. Zoo Wacky Zoo Listen [mp3j track=”Zoo-Wacky-Zoo.mp3″]
4. The Late, Great, Nate McTate
6. It’s Not Mud
7. Boo! Another very cool video produced by Tweedvideo.com
8. Creepy Dead Bug Listen [mp3j track=”Creepy-Dead-Bug.mp3″]
9. Don’t Touch My Stuff!
10. C-C-C-Cold Outside
11. To Be a Wood Bee by Emily Kaitz
12. Meow, Meow, Meow
Some of the Reviews
Free Shipping is 1st Class US Mail. You may choose Priority US Mail during checkout for an additional $6.95 or $13 for Canada Priority.
Priority Mail arrives within 2 or 3 days after we send shipping notification. If you need overnight or 2nd day air shipping, please call toll free 479-761-3630 to place the order between 10am and 4pm CST, Mon-Fri to guarantee it will arrive on time.