Trout Fishing in America performs four programs:
- A children’s show, which is a one hour performance geared for children ages 4-12.
- A family show which combines children’s material with the lighter side of the folk/pop show.
- A folk/pop concert – this concert does not contain any material that would be inappropriate for children, but rather concentrates on more sophisticated original music and lyrics.
- TFIA Residency Songwriting Workshops, described below.
Press Photos: Hi-res photos for press and promotional use
Resources for your upcoming performance
- Text Ideas for Introductions and Program Notes
- Technical Rider & Stage Plot: Trout_Fishing_in_America_Duo_Tech
- Full Bio Brief Bio
- Letters Of Support
Contact Trout Records for additional promotional material.
TFIA Residency Songwriting Workshop
To book workshops:
- Call 717-227-0060 Ext 1
- Email Larry Kosson
More information about the workshops:
We recognize that funding for songwriting workshops often requires grant funding, fundraising, or support from school administration and community. The following video will help convey the value of the Trout Fishing experience for your school or organization.
What’s Right With Our Schools
What’s Right With Our Schools Fox 8 WSHP-TV Greensboro, NC
- Silly Songs Usher In New School Year
- Duo does its best to get students hooked on music
- Musicians sit with gradeschoolers, teach songwriting
- Quotes from Reviews
Trout Fishing performed a concert with the US Air Force Band of the Golden West directed by Major Michael Mench. This is the video from Trout’s song called “Science Fair”. This video will give you an idea of the TFIA experience.
Newest Children’s CD Release “Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers”
Newest Children’s Book/CD SET – Chicken Joe Forgets Something Important
Newest Folk/Rock Release – Lookin’ at Lucky
Trout Fishing online
Contact Trout Records for Promotional Support Material.
Print, TV and Electronic Media: